Online admission are open and online classes are started.
OCA ADMISSION PROCESS
- PMW TEST.
- PROVISIONAL. ADMISSION.
It stands for Physical, Medical and written test
- In Physical test we check height and weight as per requirement of Defence Forces.
In Medical test there are some 16 points which is physically checked named few Colorblindness, Flat foot, Lock knee, Hyper hidrosis, Tatoo, eye, ear and others points.In Written test there will be 50 MCQ questions for General studies, Math, English and Aptitude.
- In Interview Your communication skill, knowledge and understanding level will be judged, Normally it will take 20 minutes.
- On 3rd stage your required Documents will be checked and if any problem in your dicuments will be told and same will be get corrected.
- At fourth stage you will be given a Provisional Admission offer letter with full details such as Physical, Medical, written level and required literature.
- And finally on fifth stage your Training will start which will cover your physical activity, written preparation, interview preparation, on line form filling etc…
- By Demand Draft (DD) of any Nationalized Bank in favour of ” OFFICERS CAREER ACADEMY” WAGHOLI PUNE.
- Payments can be made by NEFT or RTGS to any of the following accounts.
- Candidates who transfer amounts electronically, are advised to submit transaction details indicating Cadet’s Name, Cadet Number, Address and Bank details by Email to: [email protected]
com and send a copy of receipt to Academy by post & a message to be sent or informed on Mobile No. 8446650474 along with its details.
- All fees are to be paid in time preferably by DDs rather than cash.
- Cheque payment will be accepted in case of all above mentioned and unavoidable circumstances. Only Nationalized Bank cheque will be accepted.
- Accounts details Name of account OFFICERS CAREER ACADEMY, ACCOUNT NUMBER 20891131001011 ,ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE,BRANCH WAGHOLI PUNE IFSC CODE ORBC0102089
- GOOGLE PAY/PHONE PAY NUMBER 8446650474
(A) Fees is to be paid once or in installments as opted at the time of admission.
(B) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.